This is a two-days event that brings together mathematicians and physicists with a shared interest in exploring the mathematical aspects of geophysical flows.
The venue of the event is Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, via dei Taurini 19, 00185 Rome.
The meeting will start at 12pm on Thursday, October 12th 2023, and conclude at 5pm on Friday, October 13th, 2023.
List of speakers:
- Augusto Del Zotto (Imperial College London)
- Lucas Ertzbischoff (Imperial College London)
- Angeliki Menegaki (IHES, France)
- Riccardo Montalto (Univ. Milano Statale)
- Roberto Natalini (IAC-CNR, Rome)
- Grigorios Pavliotis (Imperial College London)
- Andrea Scagliarini (IAC-CNR, Rome)
- Laura Spinolo (IMATI-CNR, Pavia)
This event is partially supported by The Royal Society through the International Exchanges Grant 2020 (PI: R. Bianchini & M. Coti Zelati)
Please contact the organizers Roberta Bianchini (email@example.com) and Michele Coti Zelati (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any related question.